SilverLine® electrode technology
- Robust solid-state copper/silver weld joint insures electrical and thermal conductivity equal to a solid silver electrode at a fraction of the cost.
- Solid silver front end maximizes hafnium pit depth and reduces hafnium wear rate.
- A copper back end reduces cost without sacrificing performance.
- Advanced coolant flow design reduces the temperature of the electrode to maximize life.
CoolFlow™ nozzle technology
- Improved cooling maintains the size and shape of the orifice for maximum life.
- Computer-designed contours optimize the coolant flow in the nozzle and substantially lower the operating temperature.
- Nozzle walls and o-ring placement are designed to maximize cooling and extend life.
- Keyless feature provides easy installation. The Centricut® nozzle can be used in all PerCut 210M, 221M, 450M, and 451M torch designs.