True Hole-Technology – SureCut
Revolutionary plasma performance: True Hole cut quality
As part of Hypertherm’s SureCut™ technology, patented True Hole® technology for mild steel produces significantly better hole quality than what has been previously possible using plasma. Equally important, True Hole technology is delivered automatically without operator intervention, to produce unmatched hole quality.
|With True Hole technology||Without True Hole technology|
- Bolt hole quality is delivered automatically without operator intervention
- Narrows the gap with laser hole quality making the plasma process suitable for many jobs previously cut with laser
- Virtual elimination of hole taper
- Ding is reduced and biased to the outside of the hole
- Delivers true “bolt-hole” quality
True Hole performance is optimized through seamless integration of all of the components.
Revolutionary plasma performance: True Hole cut quality as part of Hypertherm’s SureCut technology, True Hole technology for mild steel is exclusively available for use in conjunction with Hypertherm’s HPRXD auto gas plasma systems. True Hole is automatically applied by the nesting software or CNC software to holes up to 25 mm (1") diameter and hole diameter to thickness ratios from 2.5 to as low as 1:1.
True Hole technology is a specific combination of the following parameters that is linked to a given amperage, material type, material thickness and hole size:
- Process gas type
- Gas flow
- Piercing methodology
- Lead in/out technique
- Cut speed
- Reduced timing to optimize hole features
* True Hole technology requires a HyPerformance® Plasma HPRXD® auto gas system along with a True Hole enabled cutting machine. Consult with your machine manufacturer for more details on specific components you may require.
True Hole technology