With its revolutionary single-piece design, the new cartridge consumable for Powermax® systems will change the way you cut and gouge metal forever. Your consumable inventory management will be streamlined. Select your cartridge and with a simple twist onto the torch you’re ready to go.
Benefits of Hypertherm cartridges
Easy to use
- Reduce operator training and troubleshooting time with fewer consumable parts to manage and replace.
- Cartridges are color coded by application and clearly laser marked for easy identification of process and amperage.
- Upgrading to the Hypertherm cartridge platform is easy for Powermax45® XP/65/85/105 systems via a torch adapter for Duramax® torches.
- Used cartridge consumables are 85% metal by weight and are easily recycled using normal scrapping processes.
- Cartridges are optimized by design to maximize performance and output for life gains when handheld cutting and optimal cut quality for mechanized cutting.
- The cartridge provides useful utilization data when used in conjunction with SmartSYNC™ torches and a Powermax SYNC™ system. The data can be used to improve cutting operations and identify opportunities for operator training.
- Specialty cartridges for gouging, FlushCut™ and FineCut® extends the capabilities of Powermax systems.
- Fully compatible with all SmartSYNC torches, providing automated process set-up and data transfer to the system
- Available cartridge reader accessory pairs with Powermax SYNC smartphone app to analyze performance data such as starts, transfers, and arc-on time
- Limited functionality with Duramax and Duramax® Lock torches (found on Powermax45 XP/65/85/105)
- Requires separate torch adapter (part number 428951)
- Does not provide automated process set-up or data transfer
FlushCut cartridge #428954
Learn more about the cartridge
Video 1 - EN
Video 2 - EN
Video 3 - EN
Video 4 - EN
Hypertherm cartridges part numbers
Mechanized/stand-off and FineCut for mechanized torches
Powermax SYNC system options
Professional grade 20 mm (3/4″) plasma system provides automated process set-up and a revolutionary single-piece cartridge consumable for ease of use and optimized performance.
Professional grade 25 mm (1″) plasma system provides automated process set-up and a revolutionary single-piece cartridge consumable for ease of use and optimized performance.
Professional grade 32 mm (1-1/4″) plasma system provides automated process set-up and a revolutionary single-piece cartridge consumable for ease of use and optimized performance.
Upgrade your current Powermax system
Have a previous generation Powermax? No problem. Owners of our Powermax45 XP and Powermax65/85/105 can enjoy many of the benefits of our revolutionary cartridge consumable platform by simply adding a torch adapter to their current Duramax and Duramax Lock torch. The separate torch adapter will allow you to simplify consumable ordering, inventory, and installation by replacing your current 5-piece consumable stack-up with a Hypertherm cartridge. Learn more.