HyIntensity Fiber Laser systems
Hypertherm’s HyIntensity® Fiber Laser is the first fully integrated fiber laser system engineered specifically for cutting applications, including marking and fine-feature cutting. The system is designed for ease of operation maximum reliability, and makes it easy to produce a consistent, quality cut across a wide range of materials and thicknesses.
Features and benefits
Advanced technology cuts the cost of cutting metal
The HyIntensity Fiber laser system uses a low-maintenance solid-state laser source to deliver an optimized cutting beam to the laser head via a flexible fiber optic cable. It can be easily integrated into a wide range of table types, and can be effectively combined with plasma to meet and exceed tolerance and quality requirements for just about any plate application.
- Superior cut quality and tolerances for fine-feature cutting of a broad range of materials from gauge to plate thicknesses
- Faster cut speeds, higher quality cuts for thinner materials
- Three times more energy efficient than CO2 – with no mirrors to maintain and calibrate and no lasing gas
- Allows more flexible table integration without the table size restrictions associated with CO2 lasers
- Simpler integration and no-loss fiber delivery allow for more customized machines
Typical uses and applications
HyIntensity family of systems
HyIntensity fiber laser in action