EDGE Connect CNC system
EDGE® Connect, Hypertherm’s newest Computer Numeric Control (CNC) platform, delivers unmatched reliability, powerful embedded capabilities, and a high level of customizability. Based on our proprietary, industry-leading Phoenix® CNC platform, the system offers new, advanced software features – including ProNest® CNC automatic nesting delivering SureCut™ technology – along with enhanced hardware.
For easy set up, changes, and upgrades, EDGE Connect CNCs can be configured in the field with software specific to the cutting machine application. The easy-to-use system combines advanced cutting performance with an intuitive graphical interface, and supports plasma, oxyfuel, and waterjet applications.
- With Patented CutPro® Wizard, even new operators can be cutting production parts in less than five minutes
- On-screen Software Operator’s Console (Soft OpCon) allows easy setup and operation of cutting station and manual motion
- Integrated communications with plasma and torch height control systems deliver automated and expert control using installed factory or custom cut charts
- Custom cut charts can be created and controlled in the part program or made available to the CutPro Wizard
- EDGE Connect runs on the Windows® 10 Enterprise operating system