HPR cartridge for HPRXD systems
The Hypertherm HPR® cartridge represents a revolutionary change to traditional mechanized plasma consumables. Dramatically simplifying plasma cutting, the cartridge replaces five standard consumables, eliminating costly stack-up errors. Increase productivity with faster consumable changeover and reduced training time.
Benefits of HPR cartridge
Simplify plasma cutting
- One cartridge replaces five standard consumables.
- Toolless consumable change allows the cartridge to be replaced without removing the torch.
- Clearly marked single-piece consumable eliminates stack-up errors.
- Easy to upgrade - no process changes needed.
Lower operating cost
- Longer life resulting in fewer consumables used.
- Less time spent managing consumables at the cutting machine and reduces costs associated with purchase, inventory, and storage of consumables.
- Improved quality over life reduces secondary operations, specifically grinding due to dross and angularity.
Enhanced cut quality
- Extended cut quality over life compared to standard HPR consumables.
- New consumables with each cartridge ensure the highest cut quality results from your HPR.
- Fewer consumable parts to manage encourages customers to cut at recommended amperages for their applications.
- Faster consumable changeovers reduces downtime, putting more plate through cutting process.
- Eliminates consumable stack-up mistakes that results in expensive rework, plate damage, torch and consumable failures, and down-time.
- Simplifies operator training.
Simplified torch design with plug-in-play compatibility
- Connects directly to standard HPRXD® receptable.
- No setting changes required.
- Use your current HPRXD torch for cutting all other HPR processes.
Learn more about the HPR cartridge
HPR cartridge DVP video - EN
HPR cartridge part numbers
HPR cartridge consumablesNew!
|Mild steel process||Retaining cap||Cartridge||Water tube||Torch body|
|80 A (standard cutting)*||420708||420803||420728||420729|
|130 A (standard cutting)*||420708||420705||420728||420729|
|260 A (standard cutting / bevel cutting)*||420708||420715||420728||420729|
* HPR cartridge require a new torch body, water tube, and retaining cap. The HPR cartridge torch body connects directly to a standard HPRXD receptacle (part number 220705).
HPR cartridge kitsNew!
|Type||Kit p/n||Includes p/n||Description||Quantity|
|Torch starter kit||528101||420729||Torch body||1|
|528107||Kit: O-ring cartridge torch||1|
|Cartridge 3-pk kits
||528102||420803||Kit: Cartridge, 80 A||3|
|Kit: Cartridge, 130 A||3|
|528104||420715||Kit: Cartridge, 260 A||3|
|528105**||420803, 420705, 420715||Kit: Cartridge, multi-amps||3|
** Note: 528105 cartridge multi-amps kit contains (1) of each amperage (80 A, 130 A, and 260 A).