Thank you for your interest in Hypertherm Phoenix CNC software. Channel partner login through is required to view the demo.
Phoenix version 9 demonstration software is available for the Hypertherm HPR260XD plasma system or the HyPrecision waterjet systems.
Phoenix Demonstration software enables the user to trial CNC operation including functions for cutting with example or custom part programs, software navigation, adjustment of operational screens and viewing of CNC Help/Manuals. This is beneficial for both new and experienced users for the purposes of pre-purchase evaluation or post sale training.
Computer system requirements:
- Microsoft® Windows XP SP3 or higher
- 2 GHz processor or higher
- 1 GB memory or higher
- 1.024 x 768 display resolution
Phoenix Version 9.75.0 or higher demo software can run on both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- Download the "Guide for Phoenix software" and filter by language
Note: Waterjet guide is only available in english
- Go to our documents library and download the plasma or waterjet .exe file to your computer.
Note: Channel partner login through Xnet is required to view the demo. You must be logged in to see files. Log in using the link in the upper right corner.
- Double-click on the .exe file and select "Install" by clicking on the center panel.
- Select "Exit" when complete
- To launch the demonstration double-click on the newly created desktop CNC icon.
For questions or comments on the demonstration software, please contact your local Hypertherm sales representative.