Powermax plasma cutter consumable installation video
Powermax consumable installation video - EN
This short video will cover how to correctly install consumables in your Hypertherm Duramax torches. Consumables may differ in size or orientation for various torches. However, these installation guidelines will apply to all Duramax torches for proper operation.
How install plasma cutter consumables on a Duramax torch
- Turn the power switch to the off position on the power supply.
- Point the torch away from yourself and others and pull the trigger to make sure it does not fire.
- After test firing the torch, unscrew the consumable stack and set it aside.
- Screw the shield on to the retaining cap.
- Then, separately, insert the electrode into the swirl ring.
- Install the nozzle onto electrode.
- Insert this consumable stack into retaining cap.
- Install the assembly onto the torch body until finger tight. Do not over tighten as the consumables may become damaged or interfere with proper operation.
- Set the power switch to the on position.
- The system is now ready for use!