Centricut® standard consumables for PT-19XLS and PT-600 utilize SilverLine® electrode technology and two-piece nozzle design to deliver excellent performance at the lowest price.
- SilverLine electrodes deliver 20% to 100% longer life than OEM electrodes
- Centricut two-piece nozzles are designed to optimize alignment delivering superior arc quality, maximum nozzle-base life and excellent cut quality compared to OEM.
Upgrade your PT-19XLS to a PT-600 to improve reliability and save money
In the standard ESAB design, the PT-19XLS has the o-ring in the electrode holder (water tube). As the o-ring is compressed repeatedly, eventually it loses its seal, and you have to replace the whole electrode holder.
The PT-600 has the o-ring on the electrode, and you get a fresh o-ring with each electrode, reducing the chances of leaking. So with a PT-600 upgrade, you will purchase fewer electrode holders and increase reliability through reduced leaking.
Cut with confidence – it’s Hypertherm
- As the recognized global leader in plasma cutting, Hypertherm® incorporates the latest engineered and patented technologies into all consumable products.
- Designed with critical-to-function tolerances to deliver the best quality product every time.
- Precision manufacturing of consumables assures consistency of parts, set to set.
- World-class plasma-process technical support.
- Easy to use – no special system set up required.