Powermax SYNC series plasma cutters
Powermax SYNC™ series, the next generation of Powermax65®/85/105 systems, is unlike any plasma you’ve seen before. Featuring built-in intelligence and a revolutionary single-piece cartridge consumable, Powermax SYNC simplifies system operation, streamlines consumable inventory, lowers operating costs, and maximizes performance.
Benefits of Powermax SYNC
Easy to use
- Easy-to-identify single-piece cartridge consumables are color-coded by process to eliminate parts confusion and simplify consumable inventory management
- New SmartSYNC™ torches with the Hypertherm cartridge automatically set the correct amperage and operating mode, eliminating setup errors
- Ability to tackle a wide range of jobs with easily interchangeable torch styles and application-specific cartridge consumables for various types of cutting and gouging
- End-of-life detection lets you know when it is time to change your cartridge
- Simplified operation minimizes downtime, troubleshooting, waste, and training time.
- Advanced cartridge consumable design provides up to twice the life for hand cutting, and improved quality over life in mechanized setups compared to standard consumables.
- Each cartridge has been designed to optimize the cutting or gouging process for the best performance possible.
Innovative smart system
- End-of-life detection lets the operator know when it’s time to change the cartridge
- Advanced torch communication for automated process setup
- Time-saving controls directly on the torch allow you to adjust amperage and change the consumable without returning to the power supply
- Access to cartridge data for performance tracking and analyzing usage patterns
- Available cartridge reader accessory pairs with Powermax SYNC smartphone app to analyze performance data such as starts, transfers, and arc-on time
- Engineered for rugged, industrial environments
- SpringStart™ technology ensures consistent starting and a more reliable torch
Goodbye Guesswork 60sec video - EN
- Drag cutting
- Bevel cutting
- Fine feature cutting
- Flush cutting
- Extended reach cutting
3 color cartridges
Powermax SYNC system options
Professional grade 20 mm (3/4″) plasma system provides automated process set-up and a revolutionary single-piece cartridge consumable for ease of use and optimized performance.
Professional grade 25 mm (1″) plasma system provides automated process set-up and a revolutionary single-piece cartridge consumable for ease of use and optimized performance.
Professional grade 32 mm (1-1/4″) plasma system provides automated process set-up and a revolutionary single-piece cartridge consumable for ease of use and optimized performance.
Torches and cartridges
With simple cartridge installation, automated set-up, and RFID technology, Hypertherm’s SmartSYNC torches are the smart choice when plasma cutting and gouging. Controls right on the handheld torch make it easy to adjust your amperage and change consumables without returning the power supply.