Powermax SYNC beats oxyfuel
When it comes to cutting metal, two widely used thermal processes are oxyfuel and air plasma. While oxyfuel is a proven method, Hypertherm’s Powermax SYNC® air plasma systems provide many significant advantages over oxyfuel, including easier and more versatile operation, faster speeds, better cut quality, and lower operating costs.
Some of the Powermax SYNC benefits:
- Single-piece, color-coded cartridge consumable simplifies inventory and reduces operator errors and training time.
- Advanced torch communication sets correct amperage and operating mode, eliminating setup errors.
- Convenient controls right on the SmartSYNC™ torch make it easy to adjust your amperage and change consumables without returning to the power supply.
- Drag cutting
- Bevel cutting
- Cutting complex shapes or fine features
- Flush cutting
- Extended-reach cutting
- Scrapping and skeleton cutting
See the difference between the different systems in the Powermax SYNC series. Compare Powermax SYNC systems >
Get in touch!
Are you still using oxyfuel to cut your metals, and experiencing problems with high operating costs, preheating time, or safety concerns? Fill out the form below, and we'll contact you to discuss the best cutting solution for your needs.