Vision and culture
To provide customers with the world's leading industrial cutting solutions, to promote the well-being and development of our Associates, and to enrich our communities and environment.
Our company is solidly grounded in our core values, which are factored into all of our actions and business decisions.
Critical success factors
- Lead in technology and service innovation
- Exceed customer expectations
- Work together as owners
- Develop leadership excellence
- Advance the learning, development, and well-being of Associates
- Reduce the environmental impact of everything we do
- Drive operational excellence using HyPerformance Practices
- Grow revenue and create financial strength
We are 100% focused on developing, building, and selling products that improve cutting. Not just any products – but the most reliable, most consistent, highest performance products on the market.
Hypertherm is a 100% Associate-owned company, and we recognize that the key reason for our success is our Associates. By continually searching for ways to be more productive and efficient, our Associates have made Hypertherm the company it is today.
Hypertherm’s vision and culture encompasses corporate social responsibility. We believe every company has an obligation to care for the community and the environment in which it does business. A tangible expression of that core value is the Hypertherm Owners' Philanthropic Endeavors (HOPE) Foundation and environmental sustainability initiatives, which include a commitment to producing zero, landfill waste by 2020.Learn more about our corporate social responsibility efforts