MicroEDGE Pro CNC system
MicroEDGE® Pro is Hypertherm’s most versatile and customizable Computer Numeric Control (CNC). The powerful, scalable hardware/software package shares the industry-leading Phoenix® software platform with other Hypertherm CNCs, while providing a unique combination of configurations and expandable features. Available in analog and SERCOS™ versions, it gives OEMs the ability to standardize on a control solution without compromising application range.
MicroEDGE Pro is ruggedly designed for industrial cutting environments. It supports laser, plasma, waterjet and oxyfuel applications, and can be installed with a custom operator interface.
SureCut Technology includes all the embedded expertise within Hypertherm CAM/CNC products. These products deliver optimum cutting performance, across multiple cutting technologies with limited operator intervention.
- Flexible CNC approach accommodates cutting machine design options to meet the needs of today’s complex systems
- Hardware and software supports a wide range of processes – oxyfuel, laser, waterjet, and plasma cutting, including tube/pipe, bevel cutting, and marking applications
- Cutting machine user manuals can be easily added, to give operators ready access to critical information
- Integrated communication with plasma and torch height control systems delivers automated, expert control using installed factory or custom cut charts
- Critical plasma, THC and cutting machine parameters can be controlled in the part program for optimal, repeatable cut quality
- With CutPro™ Wizard, even new operators can be ready to cut production parts in less than 5 minutes
- True Hole® technology-enabled performance with process verification ensures all operator variables are properly set
- ArcGlide® THC or HyIntensity™ Fiber Laser connectivity via Hypernet® communication allows easy setup and operation
Maximum reliability and uptime
- Configurable Watch Windows™ enable on-screen real-time monitoring of key process parameters
- Integral diagnostic tools and hardware service kit speed up and simplify troubleshooting
- LAN/Wireless network and USB access streamlines part program loading and software updates
- Remote Help function allows online troubleshooting – and often, repair – to get you back up and running without costly downtime
The MicroEDGE Pro offers multiple back-door interfaces for cutting machine manufacturer integration or field upgrades for existing cutting machines. CNC size, connector layout and mounting is consistent with earlier models to allow the manufacturer to configure the CNC to match the cutting machine design and functionality.
SERCOS II & III digital
|Axis count||2 - 4||2 - 12||2 - 4|
|Inputs / Outputs||24 positive logic inputs and 24 relay outputs||512 digital inputs and 512 digital outputs||12 negative logic inputs and 12 negative logic outputs|
|Sensor THC Interface||0 - 2||0 - 8||0 - 2|
|ArcGlide Interface||0 - 4 via Hypernet||0 - 4 via Hypernet||0 - 4 via Hypernet|
|Application Software||Phoenix shape cutting control software|
|Operating system||Windows® XPe|
|Display and keyboard||Customer supplied - touchscreen and standard LCD supported|
|Communication ports||Ethernet LAN, Hypernet, USB and RS-232/422/485 isolated serial|
|Dimensions||239 mm (9.4") high x 465 mm (18.3") wide x 335 mm (13.2") deep|
|Temperature range||-10° C to 40° C ambient (14° F to 104° F ambient)|
|Warranty||Two -year warranty|
|Regulatory compliance||CE, CSA, GOST-R|
|Operating voltage and frequency||100 – 240 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Software utilities||Part Program Support (PPS), Remote Help, networking, Autogas support, DXF import, and simple shape nesting|