If you do not have a login name, you may register for an account to access Hypertherm's Xnet.
Help! I have forgotten my user name or password.
Hypertherm, Inc. offers a very generous package that includes traditional as well as innovative benefits to all associates. The benefits are structured to care for and improve the overall well-being of all participants.
• Hypertherm offers a choice of plans that are customized to meet the needs of its Associates including an OAP and High Deductible plan. Hypertherm offers a three-tier prescription drug plan. Hypertherm’s prescription plan also offers a reduced-cost, mail-order option.
• Hypertherm’s partnership with Northeast Delta Dental provides coverage for a broad range of dental services, including orthodontics.
• Our vision plan provides eye examinations, conventional corrective lenses, contact lenses and frames through a nationwide network.
Health and dependent reimbursement accounts
• As voluntary Flexible Spending Accounts, these benefits offer the advantage of increasing your take-home pay while also reimbursing you for out-of-pocket health and dependent care expenses.
Hypertherm Stock Ownership Plan
• Associates participate in a company sponsored stock ownership plan after one year of service.
Retirement 401K plan
• Hypertherm sponsors a 401K retirement plan with a matching contribution for all Associates.
• 10 paid holidays per year
• 3 weeks annually up to 5 years
• 4 weeks annually after 5 years
• 5 weeks annually after 10 years
Community service time
• Hypertherm is committed to making a difference in the community through philanthropic activities.
• Associates are eligible to use up to 24 paid hours for volunteering after 90 days of service.
• Life Insurance benefit of one times your annual base earnings.
• Short Term Disability
• Long Term Disability
• Long Term Care Plan
Adoption Assistance Program
• Hypertherm provides eligible Associates with adoption benefits—including financial reimbursement, paid time off, adoption leave of absence, and resource and referral services.
• 5 days of paid time off
• Associates are eligible for Degree Program assistance (dependent on documented criteria) after one year of employment.
• Determined annually based on company’s profitability (Last 5 years average payment = 26% of base pay).