50 YEARS OF SHAPING POSSIBILITY.
Fifty years ago, in a small two car garage, Hypertherm began our journey with simple, powerful ideas about business and an invention that shaped the future of industrial cutting. The same ideals that fueled our inception all those years ago are still what drive us today: A passion for challenging what's achievable with the products we create, the culture we foster, and the experience we deliver to our customers. As we look to the horizon and the next 50 years, we are proud that our people, partners and innovations will shape the future with solutions that make anything possible for industries around the world.
Shaping a stronger future together
Hypertherm commits to accelerating the needed change to address racial discrimination. Read a message from our CEO.
50th video - EN
Evan announces Shaping Possibility brand
Corporate VIA video
- Founded in 1968
- Founded by Richard Couch, Jr.
- Headquarters in Hanover, New Hampshire, USA
- More than 1,400 Associates worldwide
- Partners in 93 countries
- Close to 500 global patents; 160+ US patents
- Hypertherm is a 100% Associate-owned company
- Active corporate social responsibility program