ProNest CAD/CAM nesting software
Hypertherm now offers industry-leading ProNest® nesting and process optimization software free to qualified educational institutions (over $156,000 commercial value).
The full package includes:
- The latest version of ProNest software
- Network license for 30 users
- Comprehensive instructor guide
- Student workbook
- Complete access to our knowledge base
- Software updates as they become available
Participants will learn:
- How to bring CAD drawings into production
- How to define part production lists
- Material utilization methods
- Production scheduling for cutting systems
- Costing methods for part, plate and production
- MRP basic introduction
This program is designed for CAD/CAM instructors at the vocational/technical high school and college levels, and union and military training facilities.
For complete program information, download the brochure to the right.
Welding Instructor, Francis Tuttle Career and Technical Center
“ProNest software is very user friendly and I look forward to teaching our students how to edit and nest. It greatly enhances our use of our Mini Hornet HD shape cutter. The students that have used ProNest are blown away with how easy it makes nesting for our plasma table.”