Introducing the revolutionary Powermax SYNC
Powermax SYNC™ series, the next generation of Powermax65®/85/105 systems, is unlike any plasma you’ve seen before. Featuring built-in intelligence and a revolutionary single-piece cartridge consumable, Powermax SYNC simplifies system operation, streamlines consumable inventory, lowers operating costs, and maximizes performance.
Available in Asia (except India), Australia, New Zealand, and South America on October 18, 2021, and worldwide on January 17, 2022.
Easy to use
- Easy-to-identify single-piece cartridge consumables are color‑coded by process to eliminate confusion and simplify consumable inventory management.
- New SmartSYNC™ torches with the Hypertherm cartridge automatically set the correct amperage and operating mode, eliminating setup errors.
- Convenient hand torch controls let you adjust amperage and switch cartridges without returning to the system.
- Simplified operation minimizes downtime, troubleshooting, waste, and training time.
- Each cartridge has been designed to optimize the cutting or gouging process for the best possible performance.
Innovative smart system
- End-of-life detection lets the operator know when it’s time to change the cartridge.
- Advanced torch communication for automated process setup and amperage adjustment, without returning to the power supply.
Cartridge performance data
- Wireless access to cartridge data for performance tracking and analyzing usage patterns.
- Available cartridge reader accessory pairs with Powermax SYNC smartphone app to analyze performance data such as starts, transfers, and arc-on time.
Missed our live event?
Enjoy our video of the unveiling event including a demonstration of the features and benefits of the Powermax SYNC series.
Interested in learning more?
Provide your contact information to learn more about our Powermax SYNC series systems and cartridge consumables.