OMAX unveils OptiMAX, its most advanced waterjet ever
OptiMAX in use
Hypertherm’s OMAX Corporation today introduced its most advanced waterjet ever, the OptiMAX, a new generation of waterjet designed to quickly turn prints into parts while relying less on highly experienced operators.
The culmination of three decades of OMAX engineering expertise and real-world operator experience, the OptiMAX is designed for manufacturers in need of a versatile, easy-to-use cutting system. It offers OMAX’s intuitive software for optimized cutting capability and power, along with improved automation to maximize uptime. Companies can complete a greater range of work, more efficiently, and deliver finished products faster. New and improved features include:
- IntelliMAX premium software, designed for incredible ease of use and operation quickly following installation. Incorporating decades of proprietary waterjet cutting models, no other system can consistently produce parts as rapidly or capably.
- IntelliVISOR console with key metrics to optimize operations and complete system monitoring to avoid unplanned downtime.
- EnduroMAX pump that automatically sets the correct pressure and minimizes fluctuations to improve component life, while offering the most efficient waterjet pump technology in the market.
- IntelliTRAX drive system with advanced motion control for further increased system robustness and reliability. Requires virtually no maintenance compared to more conventional ball screw and rack and pinon drive systems.
- New garnet delivery system to further minimize downtime.
Combined with an optional TiltaJET taper compensation head, the new OptiMAX is the most accurate system on the market. In addition, it provides advanced optional usability features such as water level control, under bridge lighting, and a machine status indicator, along with fast, accurate, and efficient cutting.
“The OptiMAX represents the pinnacle in abrasive waterjet cutting,” said Arion Vandergon, Waterjet Product Marketing Manager. “It builds upon everything OMAX has learned during the past three decades to deliver the most capable and efficient waterjet cutting system available today so our customers are able to easily achieve optimal cutting outcomes.”
Like every OMAX system, all OptiMAX products include comprehensive after-sales service, unlimited free training, and software upgrades, as well as a host of efficiency centered resources to maximize uptime and keep customers cutting. To learn more or schedule a free consultation visit https://www.omax.com.
Hypertherm Associates is a U.S. based manufacturer of industrial cutting products and software. Its products, including Hypertherm plasma and OMAX waterjet systems, are used by companies around the world to build ships, airplanes, and railcars; construct steel buildings, fabricate heavy equipment, erect wind turbines, and more. In addition to cutting systems, the company creates CNCs and software trusted for performance and reliability that result in increased productivity and profitability for hundreds of thousands of businesses. Founded in 1968, Hypertherm Associates is a 100 percent Associate-owned company, employing approximately 2,000 Associates, with operations and partner representation worldwide. Learn more at www.HyperthermAssociates.com.